Tuesday, September 12, 2006

This week in and out of Italy...

Sunday was great to witness the Vespers for the first time in St. Peter's. Too bad I didn't get to keep the pamphlets with all the lyrics and sheet music.

Monday was supposed to be chill but ended up full of errands and walking while hungry. Laundry, groceries, haircut, but an excellent round of wine with cool guys who really know how to talk about their state pride and anglo-American heritage with humour. Texas, Virginia, Colorado, Maryland, New York...man, being from California ROXX0R.

Today's going to be busy with making dinner for a couple friends, going out to the pub with a few from last night, and visiting a gallery.

Oh, did I mention I should be packing? Friday night I leave Rome to go to Paris, stay overnight, go to a monastery named Taize for a few days, then back to Paris till Sunday, then I'm coming back to Roma. So I'll be seein' y'all, and I hope you're all doing fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home